We are looking for a qualified Instructional Aide to directly support the mission of Statesmen College Preparatory Academy for Boys by providing one-on-one instructional support, small group instruction and behavioral support for scholars who are both typical and exceptional learners in the general education environment.
The person best suited for this role is a learning-oriented and inspirational adult with a desire to impact the overall academic experience of underserved students. You will be an effectual adult looking to expand your knowledge and practice within the classroom. The best candidates have more than the required High School Diploma or GED.
The link to the full job description is included below. If you are viewing this listing on a partner site, please visit www.statesmenboys.org/careers for full job descriptions.
- Deliberately building and leveraging strong relationships for outcomes for children.
- Leveraging relationships in working with young male scholars for the purpose of increasing their engagement in high-quality instruction.
- Supporting the service provision and implementation of intervention strategies specific to the students under their purview.
- Coordinating communication regarding progress towards goals and necessary program changes with parents/guardians and teachers.
- High School Diploma or GED - Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination (or a qualified exemption)
- Authorized to work in the US (Statesmen does not sponsor employment visas)
Statesmen College Preparatory Academy for Boys PCS seeks diversity in its student/parent body, faculty, Board of Trustees, staff, and administration. While Statesmen Academy for Boys is a single-gender academy, it is an organization deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Therefore, the organization's policy and commitment are not to make employment decisions based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other personal or professional status.