We are looking for a qualified HR Manager/Executive Assistant to directly support the mission of Statesmen College Preparatory Academy for Boys by ensuring that HR processes and procedures are executed with fidelity and providing operational and logistical support to the CEO.
The person best suited for this role is an outstanding communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills. You will be an organized self-starter with a heart for people and an eye for detail. The best candidates will have an advanced degree, significant experience with school or system-level operations, and knowledge of the technology, data systems, and software used to engage in this work.
The link to the full job description is included below.
- Liaise with the Executive Leadership Team to execute all functions of HR; recruitment, selection, onboarding/orientation, professional development, discipline, and separation.
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for the Executive Leadership Team, focusing on operational and logistical support to the CEO.
- Support Board-related administrative tasks that support the CEO in effectively leading the organization.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for and gatekeeper to the CEO.
- Coordinate all Executive Leadership Team meetings, events, and gatherings.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience managing HR functions (3+ years’ HR experience preferred)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent written, interpersonal, and verbal communication skills
- Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination (or a qualified exemption)
- Authorized to work in the US (Statesmen does not sponsor employment visas)
Statesmen College Preparatory Academy for Boys PCS seeks diversity in its student/parent body, faculty, Board of Trustees, staff, and administration. While Statesmen Academy for Boys is a single-gender academy, it is an organization deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Therefore, the organization's policy and commitment are not to make employment decisions based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other personal or professional status.