We are looking for a qualified Special Education Coordinator to directly support the mission of Statesmen College Preparatory Academy for Boys by ensuring that the Statesmen vision of high-quality instruction is accessible at the campus level to all Students with Disabilities and English Language Learners.
The person best suited for this role is an outstanding communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills. You will be an organized self-starter with a heart for people and an eye for detail. The best candidates will have an advanced degree, significant experience with school or system level operations as well as knowledge of the technology, data systems, and software used to engage this work.
The link to the full job description is included below.
- Build and leverage strong relationships in the service of outcomes for children.
- Oversee special education eligibility and re-evaluation processes.
- Manage all implementation and compliance associated with SPED eligibility and evaluation processes.
- Ensure high-quality service is being provided for all SWDs and ELLs.
- Ensure that all service providers meet or exceed the needs of our students and are coordinating appropriately with relevant staff members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Special Education or an aligned field of study with appropriate certifications.
- Experience as a Special Education Teacher in public education.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.